Project 4: Integration of Syrian Refugee Women Project
Project area: Rize and Artvin Provinces, Black Sea Region, Turkey
Objectives of the project:
- Raising awareness on the refugee rights, among the Syrian women and girls under temporary protection in Artvin and Rize provinces
- Building a culture of empathy among the Syrian women under temporary protection in Artvin and Rize provinces and local women residing in those two provinces
Project work packages:
- Ensuring the visibility of the Project and dissemination of activities
- Workshop for Developing Entrepreneurship Idea and Empathy
- Preparation of informative materials
- Public Authority and NGO Visits
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Results of the project:
- They will have better mutual understanding and thus freed from negative thoughts.
- Their knowledge and skills in the subject of social gender, right to live, right to asylum and overall Human Rights will be improved.
- Their collaboration will be enhanced in the light of beacon of hope for common economic interests.
- Meeting with local civil society organizations, employers and public authorities, shared ideas will be developed for solution of employment problems.
- Data will be provided for a high-budget employment project to be submitted to EU
Role in the project: Project leader
The institution which supports the project: The U.S. Embassy, Ankara